As part of my role with Author Solutions, I have the opportunity to give and participate in numerous webinars for writers and authors for The Author Learning Center, Hay House and iUniverse to name a few. I always enjoy the experience, but I have to tell you I think some of the best webinars available to authors are on the Archway Publishing website.
Full disclosure: I am always involved with approving the topics.and sometimes talk with the presenter to help shape the content, but each time I am always thoroughly impressed with the content and the topics that Simon and Schuster makes available to authors through Archway.
Here are the webinars that you can access for free to learn more about what it takes to publish a better book and market it more effectively.
- Secrets of an Acquisitions Editor – How To Get The Attention of a Traditional Publisher–-Presenter: Michael Szezeran, Editor at Simon & Schuster
- Top Ten Mistakes Writers Make–Presenter: Abby Zidle, Senior Editor at Gallery Books and Pocket Books
from Simon & Schuster
- Four Keys To A Killer Cover–Presenter:Jason Heuer, Associate Art Director at Simon & Schuster
- Best Practices For Authors on Facebook–Presenter: Susan B. Katz, Author & Strategic Manager at Facebook
- How To Capture Attention On Twitter–Presenter: Andrew Fitzgerald, Twitter Media Team